Sunday 17 March 2013

Cielo Dolci @ Paradigm mall

Yummy gelato...

Cielo Dolci's "cielo" is pronounced as "ceh-lo", means heaven/sky in Italian. It produces hand-crafted ice-cream, in many unique flavours that other gelato shops do not have. Being tempted by its uniqueness, I went there for a try in February & today! xD

It is just located beside the leong cha shop, Gong Wo Tong in Paradigm mall.
Cielo Dolci @ Paradigm mall 
Why Cielo Dolci? HEALTHIER, INTENSE FLAVOUR, FRESH! 

Previously, I came here during CNY season and I tried their pineapple tart & mandarin orange flavours (which were available during that period only). It was quite awesome that they could taste perfectly in such a texture.   

Let's look at its menu:

In case it is rather small to see,
Small cup with 2 flavours is RM8.80 (I ordered this ;))
Medium cup with 3 flavours is RM15.80
Large cup with 4 flavours is RM21.80
Jumbo cup with 5 flavours is RM26.80
Yep! I ordered the small one, as I just had my FULL lunch before that.
Similarly, for today!!! xD

My friend told me that Cielo Dolci is now having the nasi lemak flavour.
A big 'WOW' & question mark immediately appeared in my mind, as I was wondering how it would taste like in such a flavour?! Spicy??? (Huh, this word has never applied in ice-cream i ate before...hmm)

Well, out of curiousity, I came here for a try...
The seasonal flavour for today! =O

The ice-cream for today including those permanent flavours such as Peanut butter, Coconut *gula melaka, Salted caramel *fairy dust, etc... and for those seasonal ones, they have Teh tarik, Wasabi, Nasi lemak, Thai escape, Bubur chacha.

After trying all the seasonal flavours, 
I chose Teh tarik & Bubur chacha, which were considered more acceptable for me haha.
Yummy! ;)
Bubur chacha flavour, with REAL sweet potatoes, yam & even sago inside! NICE!!! ;)
Totally a good choice for Teh tarik lovers! hehe..

And why didn't I choose nasi lemak/wasabi/thai escape???
  • Nasi lemak has real sambal inside, spicy as normal nasi lemak... but kinda weird to eat it in ice-cream texture haha.
  • Wasabi is choking & nah..I just want to enjoy my DESSERT.. =P
  • Thai escape tastes just like lemongrass (don't really like it).

Hehe anyways, it is a gelato shop that has many unique flavours out of our expectations (not bad though ;)). So, do not hesitate to visit Cielo Dolci when u are in Paradigm mall.

For more details: http://www.cielodolci.com/

Address:
LG 50 Paradigm Mall
No.1 SS7/26A  Kelana Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Operating Hours: Mon-Sun 10:00-22:00
Phone: 03-7887 5683







CHEERS! 






No comments:

Post a Comment